The Global Entrepreneurship Exchange (GE2) is a strategic program within the Manning School of Business at University of Massachusetts Lowell.
Manning’s Global Entrepreneurship Exchange (GE2) is pleased to announce a series of “Virtual GE2 Workshops” 2020 in lieu of our on-site, 2-week Global Entrepreneurship and Innovation Workshop. These virtual workshops will cover essential topics of our workshop:
- July 13, 9 to 10:30 a.m. – Introduction to Entrepreneurship and Innovation
- July 14, 9 to 10:30 a.m. – Business Model and Lean Launchpad
- July 15, 9 to 10:30 a.m. – Customer Discovery and Idea Validation
- July 16, 9 to 10:30 a.m. – Venture Implementation
- July 17, 9 to 10:30 a.m. – Financing a Venture
We invite students and faculty from UMass Lowell’s Global Partner Institutions to attend these virtual workshops.
The workshop is free. The only requirement is that interested students and faculty must attend all 5 modules to experience multidisciplinary, multicultural intent of the Workshop. Each module is 90-minutes during the week of July 13. We will be forming Teams, there will be interactive class activities, Team exercises, etc, just as we do in physical workshops! It will be a novel experience for all of us!
For more details and to register for the virtual workshop, please click here.
Contact: Dr. Thomas E. Fernandez
Email: [email protected]